August 1, 2023: New Monthly Invoicing Process
Skeet’s Landscaping is pleased to announce we will change our billing process to Monthly Invoicing effective Aug 1, 2023. As a result:
• We will not send invoices for individual service visits during August.
• You will receive your first full-month invoice – for the month of August – on September 1.
Why are we switching to Monthly Billing? Convenience and simplicity!
• You can see the full history of when we visited your property in one snapshot.
• You can make one payment for the entire month.
When you get your new monthly invoice on Sep 1, you have lots of payment options:
• Click the Pay Invoice button/link in our email or text message.
• In our customer portal, click Invoices from left side menu.
• Click on your new invoice.
• Click the green Pay Invoice button.
• Follow the easy prompts.
• You can pay online with any Credit/Debit card, ACH, Apple Pay, or Google Pay.
• You can securely store a Credit/Debit card number as your default payment method.
OR you can always…
• Pay via phone apps like Venmo, and PayPal, (instructions will be in our email).
• Send a Check (address will be in our email).
Did you know? You can pay your open invoice(s) – anytime – from our website.
• Go to the Skeet’s website: www.skeetslandscaping.com
• Select the PAYMENTS page.
• Click the ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT ONLINE button.
• Enter your email address.
• Our system will send you an authentication email. Click the button in that email to get instant access to our customer portal.
• If we don’t have an email address for you in our system, access will be denied. No problem! Click the REGISTER FOR ONLINE ACCESS button, and enter your email address. We’ll setup your online access asap, and let you know.
July 17, 2023: New Online Payment Options
Skeet’s Landscaping is excited to introduce a 100% flexible online payment option to enhance convenience for our valued customers.
- Now you can pay your Invoice online using any type of payment method! Choose from a credit/debit card, an ACH payment, Apple Pay or Google Pay.
- Effective July 17, 2023, we will send Invoices via text or email messages to customers for all new Invoices we create in our workflow system.
- The text or email message you receive will contain an easy link to view your Invoice online, and the Invoice will display a clear Pay Invoice button.
- Just click the Pay Invoice button and you’ll see a pop-up window that looks like the image on this page.
- Select your preferred payment method. Follow the prompts to complete your transaction. It’s simple!
- You can also securely store one or more credit/debit cards for future ease-of-use. One card must be set as your Default payment method. (Note: we will never charge your card without your permission.)
- Tips: if you’d like to tip us for excellent service, we’d appreciate that!
- You can also download a PDF copy of your invoice for future reference.
Do I have to pay extra fees?
We do not charge customers any fees for paying online.
Can I get my Invoice delivered via email instead of text? Or vice versa?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll gladly change your delivery method.
Does Skeet’s still accept Checks, Venmo, and Paypal?
But consider this: paying online is just as easy as using those tools – and much simpler than writing and mailing a check. Take advantage of the convenience!